Wednesday, September 07, 2005 at 10:46 PM |  
I've always been a big fan of fantasy films. Dragons, Knights, Wizards - it's all good. Excalibur is one of the earliest films I remember watching. It always stuck in my head. While digging through a Best Buy bargain bin, I found the DVD version, at $5 I couldn't resist. Watching it again after all these years was amusing. Funny how the world seemed bigger back then. I took screen captures of the movie as reference to create another love of mine - movie posters. Presented here is the sketch for the poster, as well as the beginning stages of Guinevere's paint. I'm not sure if I like it thus far...Time will tell. I'm doing this one out of pure nostalgia, so who knows when it'll get done.

Clickable thumbnails;


-B
Posted by Ben

0 comments:

Book for sale!
book for sale
© 2008 Ben Northern. All rights reserved.